Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dump Trailers needed for Tornado Cleanup

It was absolutely devastating what that tornado did to the small towns around Oklahoma City. I have relatives that live up in the northeast part of Oklahoma and was calling them to find out if any of their relatives needed help. A great deal of relief effort is already there now so I will talk about what needs to be done after that.
The debris that is left over from a tornado is enormous and must be dealt with swiftly to reduce the chances of vermin nesting and to find things of value in the mess. After families have done their best sifting thru what is left of their homes the process of cleanup can begin. This involves bobcats and loaders coming in to lift piles of broken wood and windows and put them in dumpsters and dump trailers to be hauled off. Every now and then the equipment operator may uncover a family treasure that he will set aside but in most cases all that is gone. All that is left is the repetitious movement of blade to the ground scraping up another pile of debris to be thrown out. Some people have their own heavy equipment while others will have to hire someone to do this. I imagine there will be a greater need for heavy equipment such as dump trucks for hauling debris, dump trailers and bobcats and loaders will be in high demand until the work is done. It will take months to get it all cleaned up. The local county and city governments will also be working around the clock to bring back some semblance of order to the chaos.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This has helped me out a lot. Thanks for sharing. dump trailers ontario

Unknown said...

This has helped me out a lot. Thanks for sharing. dump trailers ontario

Unknown said...

This has helped me out a lot. Thanks for sharing. dump trailers ontario

Unknown said...

I have a relative who was in Norman at the time. I was really worried about what the Tornado would do out there. Fortunately it missed that college town. The help that everyone has given across Oklahoma has been such a huge blessing. There were utility trailers everywhere helping pick up debris. http://www.acetrailersales.com

Unknown said...

My dad and I got roped into a project going on next weekend that requires us to bring a dump trailer. At first we weren't to excited about it, but my dad realized that this is a good chance for him to get a new trailer. We haven't found one yet, but this has some good points that I think will help us find what we are looking for.

http://www.duffieldhauling.com

Unknown said...

I bet utility trailers and other types of trailers are very valuable during the cleanup. Do you have specific trailers that you put away specifically for cleanup or do you normally have everyone bring what they have to help clean the town? I think it would be a great way to involve the community and it makes cleaning go by faster. http://www.trscinc.com/texas-bragg-utility-trailers/

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.